COUPONING!!!!

Okay...so I am hooked on this coupon thing......I am currently trying The Coupon Game for free...and then came across Faithful Provisions. So...what is all this and how is it going?

A friend told me about the Coupon Game....actually two friends...but it took me a while to decide to give it a try. I thought...I can do that on my own. Well....one night after spending about 3 hours on the computer trying to find and print coupons I came up with a whopping 3!!!! I was soooooo frustrated. Sooooooo I decided to just go visit the CG's website. And lo and behold there is a 4 wk free trial membership. So for 4 weeks I am getting to test the waters. And so far I can't beat it. All the work is done for you....for $5 a month....all you have to do is figure out what you want off the lists, print the coupons, and shop. And some of the deals are just crazy....like this week I will buy a 4ct pack of Duracell batteries for .13! The 1.25 a week is made up right there!

No comments: