ONE LITTLE, TWO LITTLE, THREE LITTLE, FOUR LITTLE INDIANS....and a Pilgrim!

I am finally getting around to changing my layout to Christmas! I picked the one that looks like winter...so maybe it can stay up until Feb.? What do y'all think? I also wanted to FINALLY post the pics of my little indians on Thanksgiving! We had fun making these...and even more fun wearing them:-)




I got a few good pics in these and used them for all sorts of photo gifts for Christmas! YAY me! I even used them for a Christmas card! "Merry Christmas from our tribe to yours!" Cute...if I do say so myself;)






















2 comments:

Jenna said...

Where oh where is Shane's costume? They are adorable Joyce!

Joyce said...

Ha...maybe next year. Think we should go with Puritan Pilgrim digs...or wonder how he'd feel about a loin cloth:-)?!?!