A trip down memory lane......I actually pulled out the blowdryer!!

Okay...so here it is 12:45 a.m. and I should be in BED...but I am up looking a homeschool stuff online...what else?!?!   AANNDD...I'd thought I'd share how I amuse myslef in my little head :-)  Today before heading out to do my coupon shopping...which means taking 4 little girls in and out of 2-4 stores for 3 or 4 itmes at ROCK BOTTOM prices...I was trying to "get dressed".  If you are a STAHM you know why the quotes are there...I was throwing on make-up and clothes in an effort to look semi- normal while out in public.  Since it was 3 in the afternoon...yes...sometimes it takes THAT long to get dressed... and I did not feel like "fixing" my hair.  Hmmmm...a pony sounds good...bu I don't want to look like a frumpy housewife...maybe I can figure out how to tease it up like the young girls are doing and have a stylish pony..wonder howthey get it to look so cute?.......wait...tease hair to make it stand high on my heaad...what am I talking about......I was the QUEEN at that in higschool...why was I thinking this would be so hard!!  SOOO...I pulled out the blowdryer (is that one word?...it is really late!)  Anyway.....it was like riding a bike....flip, spray, blow, wait...then the other side....flip, spray, blow, wait.  Come on girls...tell me that's not how you got those 80's bangs to stand straight up on your head!  Needless to say....I did not shoot for quite as high as in highschool...I mean I don't know if I can pull off "style" anymore.  But, me and my slightly high and hopefully  stylish pony went out  for a big night on-the-the town of  grocery shopping! Hip! Hip! Hooray for High Hair!

2 comments:

Chasity said...

I so know what you mean.............I had BIG hair as well. Wished I could have ran into at the store and seen the do, heehe.
Be blessed,
Chasity

Joyce said...

It really was not that impressive;)