Where to start if you want to coupon.....

I'm sick and the baby is napping...so.....I'm going to get right to the point.  The two stores I would reccommend shopping at as you start out are Kroger and CVS.  They seem to be the most "coupon" friendly in our area.  So, where to find the coupons and deals?  You could try to do it for yourself....but, there are tons of blogs that do it for you!  I would sart at Southern Savers. She covers Kroger and CVS, the way she has it set up you can click the deals you like and print your list when you are done...which I think is great   And she covers all the deals....some of my favorite sites only post about the really cheap deals.  Those are great....but when you are first starting out and need to stock up on stuff you'll need to be a little less picky.  As you do this more and more you will be able to hold out for the super deals....but until then you can still save!

I would watch this post on CVS from Kristin at Couponing to Disney and read this post about starting out from Kelly at Faithful Provisions, too. They will help a lot!

No comments: