Revamping our Workboxes.....

We are in the process of changing over from shoe boxes to magazine holders.  This is what it looks like so far......

There are  craft supplies are in the plastic drawers and our work is on the mag holders/cereal boxes.  And I am still using shoe boxes for the 5 yr old. Only until I can switch over.  Magazine holders are not cheap!Some of the boxes are doing double duty for 2 subjects right now....until I can get enough holders to separate them.   This set up has allowed me to get everything on one wall!  Sure does make the room look less cluttered!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you live anywhere near IKEA, they have VERY inexpensive maganize holders.

Joyce said...

Oh, Thanks! I did not know that...I think there is one about an hour from here:( But, it might be worth the trip!