I love VBS! I'm a  big kid.  I love to sing the songs and dance the dances, and make all the fun crafts! Well, we saddled up tonight!  And it was an exhausting, crazy, chaotic, hope they learned something blast! I am teaching the 3 through preK's this year. They are sooooo fun, but have soooo much energy!  And this is after spending half of Saturday decorating, then coming home to attack that mountain of stuff on my pool table.  (I'm halfway done with the bedroom redo...BTW)  And, then,  last night at 1:00 a.m. I realized I had to get up this morning....at 5:30 a.m.  and clean for the studio I work for bc they have church there on Sundays!  I can't believe I'm still goin!  Must be the "Alert Mocha " cappuccino I grabbed at Spectrum this morning.  Seriously that's the name....and they are not foolin'  I've been alert all day! 
Really, I'm so thankful God has given me the energy to get through this weekend.   VBS is such an effective tool for evangelism! I'm so glad to be part of it!  I'm praying God will help me to teach these little children about Him this week!
Well, time to hit the hay;)  (pun intended)

No comments: