A rose by any other name......

How does it go?  Anyway....the point is....a new name....the same old blog;)  I realized a few days ago that I had the same name as another blogger......and she had it first!  I felt really bad.....and spent a few days figuring out how to change my name but not my blog address.  After consulting my blog buddy  at Living Solo Gratia and my MIL  for some new names....this is what we came up with.  Like it? 
I was also bored with the old layout....so I went shopping and this is the one I came up with.  I thought all the colors were fun, but the brown calmed it down!  Hey....if your gonna have Joyful in your title...you gotta have some joyful colors, right?   Leave me a comment and let me  know what you think!
In Christ,
Joyce

COMING SOON: Summer series-How to  fit a family of 6 in less then 2000 sq. ft.

5 comments:

Chasity said...

Looks good love the colors. Your name is great!!
Maybe I should do a series...from 2000 sq ft to 300 for a family of 5, hahaha.
I hope you all are doing well. Can't wait to read your post. I always visit and read, just do not always have time to comment.
Be blessed,
Chasity

Chasity said...

Looks good love the colors. Your name is great!!
Maybe I should do a series...from 2000 sq ft to 300 for a family of 5, hahaha.
I hope you all are doing well. Can't wait to read your post. I always visit and read, just do not always have time to comment.
Be blessed,
Chasity

(I am attempting to post this again....It did not give me the awaiting moderation thingy, so I assuming it did not go through)

Brandi said...

LOVE the NAME! That is awesome!

I also adore the background! Super cute!

Joyce said...

Thanks, Girl!

Joyce said...

Thanks, Chasity! I can't imagine going down to 300 sq ft! Hope you all are well! Miss y'all!

Thanks so much for reading:)