God humbled me with this little box......

See this little box with these plastic bags in them....well, the Lord used them to remind me He is always in control !  These are the bags that I planned to use in our new workbox system this year.  Well, I knew they came form the Dollar Store, but ours did not have them a few months ago.  I also knew that  I could order them by the case online....$36!.....but kept forgetting to do it.   Our first day is Thur....so I was really running out of time! I forgot to take care of it today..... again!  So when I was at CVS....  working the $5 challenge from Keeping His Kingdom First....... I decided to run by the Dollar Store....just in case.  Well, these were in the closet isle on the bottom shelf.  Only 4 boxes left!  I almost jumped up and down right there in the store.  God just blows me away when He takes care of such little things for me! It's like I can hear Him saying...."See what I do for the little things....Now trust me for the big things."  He is awesome!  There are 3 bags in each box.  So, I have the two older grits covered!  I'm  going to try back for Goofy grits bags tomorrow!    I have a lot to do before Thursday.  I will share it all when I can!

No comments: