A Sudden Loss

     I'm sorry I have been out of touch this week.  I had some very bad news Saturday.  My Dad passed away in his sleep.  He just never woke up.  So, as you would expect I have been going through the ups and downs that come with this kind of a loss.  We will be leaving for N.J. in the morning.  It is a 14 hour drive before stops. So, this will be the longest car trip my girls have ever taken.   They are excited to see New Jersey and meet my family, though.
     I've spent a good bit of the day setting up posts that I've been meaning to get around to.  Hopefully, they will make sense;) I will also do my best to take care of the giveaway in a timely manner.

I know all of you will be praying for me and my family.  Know that I truly appreciate it.
Blessings,
Joyce

"Each time he said, 'My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.' So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

2 comments:

Renee said...

{{{JOyce}}} I'm sorry for your loss. Both my parents died at home unexpectedly (not at the same time) - it's shocking

Joyce said...

Thank you, Renee. Yes, it was very shocking. I am glad he did not suffer long, though. It was his heart.