I am so excited to be doing my very first review and giveaway! Our kit came in the mail just a few days after I got my confirmation email from Magic Cabin. A company with fast shipping is always a plus in my book! I hid it away until the perfect afternoon during nap time. Dancing Grit, Sporty Grit and Goofy Grit were thrilled when I pulled it out!
In the Fairy Design Kit there are templates for 18 different fairy heads and 10 pages of different tops, pants, dresses, hats and headbands, wings, shoes, and accessories to add to your fairy. The combinations are endless and so is the fun! The also kit comes with vellum, (or clear paper as Dancing grit called it)., a tracing pencil, 12 colored pencils, 12 water color pencils, a paint brush, and a white eraser. It all comes packed nice and neat in a great heavy duty, plastic, purple folder! Easy clean up and storage later!
|The pencil is MIA, but it was in the kit when I opened it .....promise;)|
The directions tell them to start with a head and trace it onto the vellum. Then they choose a top, then wings, then a skirt or bottom, etc. They follow the list until they have their very own one-of-a-kind fairy!
My Grits are planning on gluing their fairies to card stock and craft sticks to make puppets out of them. They played for hours before we had to go somewhere and I had to make them stop!
I think this kit will make a great addition to our workboxes! It will be a fun academic break that will improve fine motor skills and build creativity.
These kits are available through Magic Cabin for $19.98. But, today Magic Cabin has been great enough to agree to send one of my readers a kit of their very own! This giveaway will run until August 12th. I will announce the winner on August 13th.
*There are 6 ways to enter. Please remember to LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT for each entry and INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. Write it out like this to avoid spam.....joyfulcreations2 (at)yahoo (dot) com*
Ways to Enter:
- You must Follow Joyful Creations 2 to win! Please leave a comment letting me know if you are new or if you already follow me.
- Please visit Magic Cabin. Please leave a comment telling me which product you love.
- Subscribe to Joyful Creations 2 by email. Please leave a comment letting me know
- Subscribe to Joyful Creations 2 by RSS feed. Please leave a comment letting me know.
- Blog about this giveaway. Please come back and leave me a comment with a link to your post.
- Post this giveaway on your Facebook page. Please come back and leave a comment letting me know you did.