Make It Happen Mondays!

So....I'm thinking I'm  tired of Manic Mondays.  I'd like there to be order and peace every day of my week....so from now on it will be Make It happen Mondays!  Much more encouraging, huh?
    My quest is  to make a schedule for life and all those "to do's" that is flexible enough to accommodate the prompting  of the Holy Spirit, but workable enough that I can keep my house tidy and clean every week.      I came across a good little article in the June issue of ALL YOU (which I get for the coupons).  In this article it talks about scheduling your days in 2 hour slots.  Brilliant!  I can never keep to an hour by hour schedule, but THIS I may be able to do :)
So here is the day by day meltdown plan......
       
  Mondays:
  • 6 to 8      Quiet Time/Desk/ Menu plan
  • 8 to 10    Chores
  • 10 to 12  Errands/Bank
  • 12 to 2     School
  • 2 to 4       School
  • 4 to 6       Phone Calls
  • 6 to8        Family
  • 8 to 10      Movie
  • 10 to 12    Night
Tuesdays:
  • 6 to 8    Quiet time/Desk Work
  • 8 to 10  Chores
  • The rest of the day is open because this is Mr Steady's off day
  • 8 to 10   Exercise
  • 10 to 12  Publix list/ Surveys
Wednesdays:
  • 6 to 8    Quiet Time/Desk Work
  • 8 to 10  Chores
  • 10 to12 School
  • 12 to 2  School
  • 2 to 4 Appointments or play dates
  • 4 to 6 Dinner
  • 6 to 8 Strength Training
  • 8 to 10 Cardio Exercise
  • 10 to 12 Surveys

Thursdays:
  • 6 to 8 Queit Time/Desk Work
  • 8 to 10 Chores
  • 10 to 12 School
  • 12 to 2 School
  • 2 to 4  Clean kitchen
  • 4 to 6 Dinner
  • 6 to 8 
  • 8 to 10 Cardio
  • 10 to 12  Surveys

Friday:
  • 6 to 8  Quiet Time/ Desk Work
  • 8 to 10  Chores
  • 10 to 12 School
  • 12 to 2 School
  • 2 to 4 Beds and baths
  • 4 to 6  Dinner
  • 6 to 8 Strength Training
  • 8 to 10 Grocery Stores
  • 10 to 12 Surveys

Saturdays:
  • 6 to 8 Quiet time/ Lesson Plans/ Grocery Lists/ Surveys
  • 8 to 10 Family Rooms/ Vacuum
  • Leaving most of the day open to be filled in with projects or family fun.
  • 6 to 8 Game Night (I hope to start this soon)
  • 8 to 10 Family/Hubby Time
  • 10 to 12  Bed Early for Church! 

Sundays:
  • 6 to 8 Take a Walk
  • 8 to 12 Church
  • 12 to 4 Grandparents over for lunch
  • 6 to 8 Family Time
  • 8 to 10 Drugstores
I have this all entered on a Weekly planner that I got off my Works Task Launcher Program. I plan on printing it out every week and adjusting where needed.  Then  it will hang it on my handy dandy clipboard....that now has a command  hook of it's very own!  I am hoping this all will not take me as much time  as I have allotted, so I will have more free time then I am expecting....Such a dreamer!

No comments: