My Trip to New Jersey

 
Even though it was for such a sad reason it was still really good to go back to Jersey for a visit.  I have not been there in about 10 years! And you know what?  It really is true what they say....you can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take the Jersey out of the girl!  Now, don't get me wrong....I love my home in the South.  I love my town and my neighborhood and the small town, laid back lifestyle we have down here.  Really, I do.  And if you asked me if I would move back to N.J.....I would say no.  But, there are so many things I miss about the place I grew up. And this time was so special because I got to show it all to my Grits!  Unfortunately, I forgot my camera.  I know, I know....I couldn't believe it either!! And why I didn't at least stop and pick up one of those cheap throw aways I'll never know.  So, all I will have to share is whatever stock photos I can find.  But, I'm still going to go ahead with these posts because I think it will be such a wonderful digital diary of the trip!

No comments: