Thrifty Thursday

I have always thought of myself as a thrifty person.  I learned very early on that if you shop at the back of the store, in the clearance racks,  your money goes  much further.  I have always loved flea markets and yard sales.  I love looking for and finding a  great deal.  As I get older, I love anything that saves a few pennies around the house! 
And because I LOVE to tell everyone about my thrifty finds.....yes, if you tell me you like my picture..... I will have to tell you I found it at a yard sale for $3.......I thought it would be fun to start a series dedicated to anything and everything thrifty! 
 
 

Does anyone else do this?  These make the best garbage bags!  They hold a ton of stuff and they are tough and waterproof.  We only empty one every month or so....but,  it saves us at least 2 maybe 3 bags that week!  Hey..... the little things add up;)
Do you have any money saving, thrifty ideas?  I would love to hear them!

No comments: