Birthday Season at our House!

                                                                               

Hey, everybody!  I wanted to clue you in as to why there have not been many posts from me lately....

It is Birthday Season at my house!  Really...we have non-stop birthdays for two weeks around here!  Four out of six birthdays fall within two weeks of each other! That's not including the extended family that has birthdays at the same time.    It keeps me very busy those two weeks!  I will share our birthday celebrations with you soon.  I just need to get through one more today.  My baby grit is turning 2! I wish I could freeze her baby cheeks!  I just love to kiss them!  I  am already lamenting the day they are gone!

Have a Blessed Day!
Joyce

6 comments:

Angela said...

Hi there!

I have chosen you as a recepient for the Versatile Blogger award. Check out http://angela-mommytimeout.blogspot.com/2010/10/i-am-so-honored.html to claim your award:)

Angela
Mommy Time Out

This Mom said...

That's funny - our family has NO birthdays in the fall whatsoever...but once spring comes, things go crazy!

Just found you through Mommy Time Out and I am your newest follower!

Kate @ This Mom Loves

D and A said...

Hey, Stopping by from the Friday blog hop and following you now.

Looking forward to reading

Amy
http://missionalmamassoul.blogspot.com/

MrsPhilipswithoneL said...

Happy Birthday to Everyone:)
New follower from Friday Blog Hop
http://mrsphilipswithonel.blogspot.com
mrsphilipswithonel@gmail.com

Cheeky Momma said...

I love birthdays!

I'm your newest follower and would love for you to stop by and follow me as well!

Cheers from Being Frugal & Making It Work!

Amy said...

Hi! I just stopped by while hopping and love your site! I am now a follower!
www.5littleteeth.blogspot.com