God speaks to us in all kinds of ways...

 
He can speak to us in so many ways.  This morning He spoke to me in a song. I wish I could remember the name of the group that sings this....but here are the words....

We live, we love, we forgive and never give up.
Because the days we are given are gifts from above,
And today we remember to live and to love!

Every time I have heard this in the past I think about forgiving others and loving others....which is absolutely what we are to do!   But, today God spoke to me in these words telling me to forgive myself (for not being perfect and making sooooo many mistakes)  and to love myself...... because He loves me.   These two things are hard for me.  I am thankful I have a Father in Heaven who forgives me and loves me!

3 comments:

Erika said...

I'm a new follower from Monday's Cornucopia Blog hop! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog!

http://erikajo.blogspot.com/

Go Long! Go Green! said...

Hi there! I am your newest follower from the Friday Blog Hop! I love the blog!! Would love a follow back at: www.longfamilychronicles.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

I'm a new follower from Friday Blog Hop.
I hope you'll come check me out at PS Mom Reviews and follow me too!
I have a great 1,000th follower giveaway going on now too!