Make it Happen Monday: Clearing out Clutter!

It's been a great week for me and kind of a let down, too.  I intended to get waaay more done then I actually did.  I did not get my freezer cooking done.  But, I did get some heavy cleaning done.  I could see the dust on the walls in the bedrooms it was in such desperate need of heavy cleaning!  I also got some de-cluttering done in the big GRITS room.  This has been on my to-do list for a while now. We were able to sort through their stuff and get rid of a ton of stuff.  We brought 4 bags of stuff to our local Head Start!  I was amazed!
                                                         
  I think the key was we were working fast because I had family coming to stay the weekend.  So, I didn't have time to talk myself into keeping things. This was a great tip from the Flylady .    She coaches you into doing a "27 fling boogie".  The idea is to clear out 27 things very quickly.  It really works!  I am thinking I will need to do this with them on a regular basis to keep it from piling up again.  I'm going to try for once a month and see how that works.  I am going to put it on my calendar, so I don't even have to think about it!  It will already be scheduled!


  Don't know about Flylady?  Go check her out at flylady.org.  I started "flying" with her a couple of years ago when my house clutter was starting to get the best of me.  She can really help you get a handle on clutter and cleaning routines!


Have a great cleaning organizing tip you can share with me! Leave a comment or link up below!

Thanks so much for visiting!

Have a blessed day,
Joyce


No comments: