Week 2: Maximizing My Mornings Challenge

Inspired To Action Button

If you are visiting from Inspired to Action...Welcome!  I'm so excited to be doing this challenge together!   If you are one of my  great followers...I'm so glad you are here!  I've said it before....this blog is a great place for accountability! If you want to catch up on my account of this challenge go here.

 I think the absolute first thing I need to do this week is get in bed on time! So, this week I will be focusing on that the most!

I have also worked through pages 20 and 21 in the free e-book Kat provides.  Here is my

Worship Action Plan



1. Morning worship music-
     I'm going to check out Kat's examples.  And maybe find a few of my own.  I am still waiting on the iTunes program to load on the computer. So, I'll have to give my play-list tomorrow:)  I'll be downloading them on my daughter's mix stick because I do not own an mp3 player.  Hers should work , though.




2.Create or select a Bible Study plan-
     I want to study Ecclesiastes.  This is definitely the book I am supposed to be studying.   I was reading Proverbs 31 and glanced over at Ecclesiastes.  I  was drawn in  by the words "The futility of all endeavor" in my New American Standard Bible.  This is a subject my heart has been pondering for awhile.  Are the things I am pursuing furthering the kingdom of god in my life? Am I chasing after the wind in some of my efforts?  I know the Holy Spirit led me to this book and I can't wait to see what is revealed to me.  I do not have a study to go with it.   I am just reading chapter by chapter and praying over what I've read.  I am going to look for a study and see where God leads me.



3. I  have my prayer calendar ready! 
     I love these things!  I have another one from Growing Kids God's way.  It is hanging over my kitchen sink. I say a little prayer for each of my grits as I wash the dishes.








4. Be quiet and listen.....
         This one is hard for me.  I am never quiet and I am never still.  And while I'd like to think I am a good listener.....probably not so much.  But, I  truly am anxious to be quiet and listen to what my God, my Saviour, my Friend has to say to me!


Have a Blessed Day!
Joyce

No comments: