A Custom Matching 2 Piece Dress Set
for Child and American Doll or Build A Bear
from My Sunday Best!
I am so excited to bring you this review and giveaway I can barely type! Dancing Grit got her first American Doll (Jess) a few weeks ago. I was so excited when Susan at My SundayBest sent us this beautiful set to review! It is gorgeous and so well made! I am so impressed with the workmanship of this dress and the attention to detail! Dancing Grit fell in love with it immediately! She could not wait to put it on and model it for me!
The set comes with 4 pieces:
- Child's dress and bolero and Doll's dress and bolero.
- It comes in sizes 3-8
- The matching dress can be made for an 18" Doll or a Build A Bear.
- You have your choice of colors: lavender, red, or black with white polka dots.
Susan has this listed as a Spring dress, but down here in the South we could have easily worn it as a Christmas dress if Dancing Grit had picked black or red.
|Here they are wearing their boleros.|
|And now without. Look at the details on this dress! The buttons and the ribbon give it such a special, pretty touch!|
|The length of this dress is perfect! But, I think we can still make it for Easter even if she grows and inch or two.|
|I wanted to show you up close how well made even the doll's dress is.|
|We tied the ribbon in the back, but you can also tie it around front. The dress fits great! There is some extra room for growing, but can be pulled tight like this right now without looking bunched up!|
|I had to show you all the zipper! Look at the professional finish on it! I am so impressed with the quality of the workmanship of this dress!|
|Here is the back of the doll's dress. This is Velcro, but it is on there tight! I opened it so you could see it. But, when it is closed it lays flat and beautiful!|
|All the seams are finished! Aren't they beautiful!|
Win It: Or you can enter to win a set here! Susan has graciously offered to send one of JCAH's readers a set!
You must be a follower of Joyful Creations at Home via Google Friend Connect to win.
- Visit Susan's Etsy shop, My SundayBest and tell me what other item you would love to have!
- Follow me on Twitter
- Like my page on Facebook
- Subscribing by email or RSS feed.
- Share this giveaway on your blog. (leave a link to your post in your comment)
- You can also Tweet this giveaway once a day! Just copy and paste: Win a 2 piece Matching Dress Set for a Child and her doll @joyfulcreations2.blogspot.com/ Leave a comment with a link to your tweet.
Leave a separate comment for each entry! And please make sure I can find your email address if you win:)
This giveaway will run until Wed. November 24th.
A Very Merry Etsy Christmas to you!
*This product was a complimentary gift to us for review purposes. I have been compensated in no other way. All opinions are my own.*