It's An Etsy Christmas Countdown! Gift #16

Hand Dyed Wool Felt "Dolphin Duo" Kit
by Indigo Inspirations
Indigo Inspirations is another great Company I found at Etsy.  They sell a variety of hand dyed products from way down in Australia! They sell a number of kits like this one we were given  to review.  All of their kits are made with the finest quality Hand-dyed Wool Felt, have Australian Merino Wool for stuffing and have step-by-step instructions.  They also sell hand-dyed silk, hand spun, hand-painted wool, and hand knitted scarves! The color of these dolphins is really this beautiful! My Grits love to get things they can "do" for Christmas. So, this kit makes a great gift in my book!

Buy It: Buy your very own kit for $24 at Indigo Inspirations
Win It:  One of my readers will receive the "Dolphin Duo" kit in Rainbow!

Mandatory Entry
You must be a follower of Joyful Creations at Home to win



Extra Entries

  1. Follow me on Twitter
  2. Like my Facebook Page
  3. Subscribe by email or RSS Feed
  4. Share this giveaway on your blog. (leave a link in your comment)
  5. Tweet this giveaway and leave a  link in your comment.
  6. Grab my button and put it on your blog (leave a link in your comment)
  7. Grab my It’s an Etsy Christmas Countdown button and put it on your blog. (leave a link in your comment)
  8. Add Indigo Inspirations   to your favorites list at Etsy.
  9. Enter any other giveaway and leave a comment for each one you’ve entered.

Open until 12/11
Please leave a separate comment for each entry. 
Please make sure I can find you email address in you profile or comment.


Have a Very Merry Etsy Christmas!


*This is a complimentary product given to us for review purposes.  I was not compensated in any other way. All opinions are my own.

4 comments:

DRAGONFLY9012 said...

I think the dolphin kit and the horse kit is so cute!!
davidson9012@hotmail.com

DRAGONFLY9012 said...

I am a email subscriber!!:)
davidson9012@hotmail.com

DRAGONFLY9012 said...

I added them to my Etsy favorites!!:) These are Cute kits!!:)
davidson9012@hotmail.com

DRAGONFLY9012 said...

I have your buttons on my blog
http://dragonfly9012.blogspot.com/
davidson9012@hotmail.com