It's An Etsy Christmas Countdown! Gift #21

Printable Paper Dolls by Artist Amber Delaine
at Sky Fire Graphics



I love the variety of clothing styles! There is something here all of my girls will like!


This wedding set is my favorite!  How cool is it  that they can have a wedding with dresses for the wedding party and all! I may need to ask  Amber if she plans on coming out with a groom and groomsmen!?
These dolls come to us from Amber down in Hawaii!  She is a WAHM graphic designer. Check out her Etsy business package here.  I'm thinking she would have a lot to offer a blogger as well! And, if  I'm reading her bio correctly, she is willing to trade services with you to help you get your small business off the ground!  Awesome! 
 This review and giveaway is for these beautiful, one-of-a-kind paper dolls. The way Amber does it is so convenient, too!  You just buy the files from Sky Fire Graphics and she sends them to you in an email.  Amber sent the files for these dolls right  to my inbox.  Then I simply printed them on card stock!  So easy! So smart!  These would make a great last minute gift or stocking stuffer!

Buy It:  This set has 4 Dolls and a ton of clothes!  They are really cute and a great size! The whole set is just  $10 at Sky Fire Graphics. The great thing about owning the files is that you can print them as many times as you want! If a doll gets torn or damaged you can just print her again! If all 4 of my girls want a teddy bear I can print out just that page 4 times!   I'm also thinking a creative scrapbooker could make a great page with these dolls!
Win It: Amber at Sky fire Graphics has offered to give one of my awesome readers a chance to win a set of their own!

  Mandatory Entry


You must be a follower of Joyful Creations at Home by Google Friend Connect to win

•  Visit Sky Fire Graphics and tell me which banner is your favorite

Extra Entries

1. Add Sky Fire Graphics  to your favorites at Etsy

2. Like my Facebook Page

3. Subscribe to Joyful Creations at Home by Email or RSS Reader


This giveaway will be open until 12/21

Please leave your email in your comment if it’s not visible in your profile

*We received these product compliments of the sponsor. I have not been compensated in any other way. All opinions are my own.

Thanks for entering!

Have A Very Merry Etsy Christmas!






9 comments:

The Queen Bee said...

love the rose garden banner! Fun giveaway!

Michelle said...

hard to pick :) I like duckie, dotty flowers and little lambs

Michelle said...

Added Sky Fire Graphics to my favorites at Etsy

Michelle said...

following on FB

Michelle said...

subscribed via mail

Snow said...

GFC Follower

Snow said...

I like Victorian Album

Snow said...

Like Joyful Creations Facebook Page

fb:suzie p. santos

Snow said...

Subscribe to Joyful Creations at Home by Email