Thank you!

I wanted to thank all the great Etsy shops who sponsored my "It's an Esty Christmas Countdown!" 
We have been so blessed by all of the products we've been able to review!  I hope we have been a blessing to these shops as well! 
Here is the list.
If you missed any of these, you should really visit their shops!
They all have great things to offer!


  1.   My Sunday Best
  2. April June Bug
  3. Rising Moon Adventures
  4. My 2 Sweets
  5. Tickies Time
  6. Story Telling Fun
  7. A Bunch of Scrap
  8. Doll Closet
  9. Pippaloo
  10. Blissality
  11. King's Little Blessings
  12. Sassy Grace
  13. designs by julie
  14. Indigo Inspirations
  15. A Starlight Creation
  16. Dragon Fily 9012
  17. Fun Felt Stories
  18. Rannunculus Market
  19. Joce Designs
  20. Sky Fire Graphics
  21. Copy Crafts

No comments: