Make It Happen Mondays: Maximizing My Mornings....again!



Good Monday Morning everyone!  Hope it is going well for all of you.  I have gotten up this morning with a renewed inspiration.  You may remember me posting about Maximize Your Mornings here a few months ago.  Well, I had a great start, but of course when the holidays hit everything went out the window! I am ready to get back to business!  I miss spending time with the Lord, I need to be exercising every day and I am tired of being grouchy because I feel behind before the day ever starts.  If this describes how you feel....go here...read this inspiring post from Kat at Inspired to Action....and join or rejoin me in saying "Hello Mornings!" I love the new Accountability Captains she is putting in place.  Maybe with one of those I won't fall off the wagon again:) I'm going to change a few things about my schedule. The point is to have quiet time with God, so I think we'll all do it a little different, but hopefully end with the same results.

I am not in a bible study right now and that has been part of the problem for me.  I need a plan, but I would like it to be flexible.  I'm going to give this bible reading plan a try.

http://ceruleansanctum.com/2007/01/the-worlds-best-bible-reading-program.html

Can't vouch for it, yet.  But wanted to mention it in case anyone else needed a plan:) If you have any great tips for making the most of your mornings...I'd love to hear them!

Have a great morning and a blessed day!

No comments: