Mozaik to the rescue! I have been given a chance to review their dinnerware and it is beautiful! I can't believe how elegant these pieces are! They look so much like real china! You would never believe they are heavy duty plastic! And they are durable! Mozaik plasticware is made from polystyrene, won't stain, and can be used for hot foods. My Grits love fancy things. I can't wait to set our Easter table with this dinnerware!
Mozaik Plasticware is:
- Dishwasher safe (top rack)
- Affordable (around $12 for service for 8)
- Available in classic or contemporary designs
How to win:
You must be a follower of Joyful Creations at Home by Google Friend Connect to win
- Visit Mozaik and tell me what other pieces they make you would love to use at your next dinner party.
- Subscribe to Joyful Creations at Home by email or RSS Feed.
- Like Joyful Creations at Home on Facebook.
- Follow Joyful Creations at Home on Twitter.
- Put my button on your blog and leave a link in your comments.
- Share or Tweet this giveaway and leave a comment letting me know you did.
This giveaway will be open until January 11th.
Please leave your email in your comment if it’s not visible in your profile
*We received these product compliments of Mozaik and Blog Spark. I have not been compensated in any other way. All opinions are my own.
Thanks for entering!