Goals for 2011
- Get back on track with the "Hello Morning Challenge"
- Pray every day for Mr. Steady and my GRITS.
- Make a written budget and stick to it
- Find a good household/homeschool daily planner and use it!
- Take each GRIT with me on shopping day once a month.
- Do a daily devotional with each of my GRITS, separately.
- Let go of perfectionism (okay that's a broad one....but I really need to keep it in mind)
- Plan a date night out out of the house once a month with Mr. Steady.
- Keep on the road to a healthier me by continuing to loose weight and exercising.
This list could go on and on. I better stop and keep it manageable! With God's grace, I will have many years to come to work on the bizillion things I wish I were doing! I have prayed over these goals and asked for God's help with them because I know I can't do anything without Him:)
What are your New Year Goals? I would love to hear them and help you pray about them! Just leave them in the comments, or leave a link to you blog and I'll stop by and read them.
Wishing you all A Very Blessed New Year!
We are gearing up for our "Snow Celebration"!Check back for lots of fun and some great giveaways!