New Year's Goals 2011

Wow!  It's 2011!  Happy New Year! A lot of us make New Year's Resolutions.  The longer I homeschool  the more I see how important it is to have goals that you write down and refer to as you plan your day or week.  So, I think the same would apply to my goals for 2011.  And of course sharing them on here makes me more accountable.  So here they are ...if your interested:)
Goals for 2011
  1. Get back on track with the "Hello Morning Challenge"
  2. Pray every day for Mr. Steady and my GRITS.
  3. Make a written budget and stick to it
  4. Find a good household/homeschool daily planner and use it!
  5. Take each GRIT  with me on shopping day once a month.
  6. Do a daily devotional with each of my GRITS, separately.
  7. Let go of perfectionism (okay that's a broad one....but I really need to keep it in mind)
  8. Plan a date night out out of the house once a month with Mr. Steady.
  9. Keep on the road to a healthier me by continuing to loose weight and exercising.

This list could go on and on.   I better stop and keep it manageable!  With God's grace, I will have many years to come to work on the bizillion things I wish I were doing! I have prayed over these goals and asked for God's help with them because I know I can't do anything without Him:)


What are your New Year Goals? I would love to hear them and help you pray about them!  Just leave them in the comments, or leave a link to you blog and I'll stop by and read them.

Wishing you all A Very Blessed New Year!

We are gearing up for our "Snow Celebration"! 
  Check back for lots of fun and some great giveaways!  

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Great goals! You might want to check out these organizers...
https://www.familyorganizer.com/products.aspx

I have the christian family one and really like it ;)

Michelle said...

Looks like you are off to a great start! Having a "touch" of perfectionism myself, I am really enjoying Beth Moore's new book, So Long Insecurity. I am only halfway through it, but she shares an interesting view on perfectionism:)

Joyce said...

Brandi-I'll check it out! Thanks!
Love to you both:)