Publix Savings $90!

Along with the many other things I do....I am a couponer.  It definitely takes time and work. But, I am making this post to show anyone who is reluctant to try it how much  they can save!  I am always telling my friends who don't coupon they should at least do Publix and this is why.......
I got all of this for $40 and some change!  My savings was just over $90! That is over 100% savings!  And I came home with real food!  Coupons are not just for junk food =)

Publix is so great because they match competitors coupons, double up to .50, and stack with store coupons!

Here is a list of my booty in case you can't tell by the picture:)
(16x) cans of Almonds (We love them,but I never have the Q for the deal. I had extras this time. I used every coupon I had:)
(2x) bags of lettuce
(1x) jar of salsa
(4x) packs of Stayfree Pads
(4x) bottles of cooking oil
(4x) Taco Bell dinner kits
(1x) 4pack Yoplait
(1x) 6 pack Kozy shack pudding
(1x) Kozy Shack cinn/raisin pudding
(2x) 6ct Pop Secret
(3x) Hunts diced tomatoes
(1x) Halls cough drops
(2x) Travel First Aide kits

I follow a lot of the coupon/deal blogs out there.  But I would recommend visiting Southern Savers for the simplest, most comprehensive printable grocery matching list. Jenny can teach you all you need to know to start saving like this, too!

2 comments:

Sharon Cz said...

Hey Joyce, that was interesting to see that you got actual food. I DID always think they were for junk food. Most of the items you got, we actually use. I'll have to explore this some more...

Joyce said...

Hey, Sharon:)
Let me know if you have any couponing questions. I am not an expert, but have learned a lot in the year I have been doing it. The two best stores locally to start at are Publix and CVS. They are the most coupon friendly:)
Thanks for following me:)