Freezer Friday: Lemon Chicken

Freezer cooking has taken a back burner in my kitchen, lately. Seems like the only way I am able to put anything in the freezer is to do it while I am cooking the same thing for dinner. 

So, while this Sweet Mustard Chicken baked in the oven.......


I took this.....
 +
 and added it to this....
To get this....

We love this Lemon Chicken! You cook it in the microwave for 8 minutes!  That's it! And it comes out juicy and tender and full of flavor!  It is a staple at our house now! Here is the recipe for Lemon Chicken for the Freezer.

Have a great weekend! 

2 comments:

rj7777 said...

Thanks for the great idea!

Joyce said...

So glad it was helpful! I'm going to try to post something about freezer cooking every Friday and see if we can all learn to make to work for us in out own way.
Have a great day!