"Lord, all my desire is before you; And my sighing is not hidden from You.
My heart throbs, my strength fails me; And the light of eyes, even that is gone before me."
Psalm 38:10


Today I just picked up my Bible and read the first thing I opened to.  This verse was it.  I hesitated to share it because it is is not uplifting or encouraging.  But, the truth is it is real.  As children of God we have a joy that surpasses all understanding.  But, sometimes we don't always "feel" that joy.  There are times we get discouraged and down just like everyone else. Usually it's because we are not where God wants us, or we have moved away from him, or (in my case) we are having a hard time waiting on His perfect timing.   But, as I kept reading, here is what I was reminded of....

" I waited patiently for the Lord; He inclined to me and heard me cry. He brought me up out of the pit of destruction, out of the miry clay, And He sets my feet upon a rock making my footsteps firm." 
Psalm 40:1-2

 Thank you, Lord.

No comments: