I am so excited to have been accepted as a member of the Purex Insiders Team! My first assignment was to try out the new Purex Complete Crystals Softener. And I LOVE it!
Purex Complete Crystals web page to learn all about this great new product!
The ReviewI love it! Honestly, it will be my go to fabric softener from now on! It has been in Walmart since December 28, but should be popping up everywhere by now.
What I love about Purex Complete Crystals Softener:
- I love the scent! We were given the Fresh Spring Waters to try. It smells great!
- I love that my clothes came out of the dryer softer than ever!
- I love that you add it right at the beginning of the cycle! Detergent, fabric softener, and clothes all at the same time! Woo Hoo! (Added bonus: no more icky liquid softener build up)
- I love that it is 92% natural and NOT oil-based!
Oil-based softeners can also decrease your towels ability to absorb water. The oily residue left by these softeners can interfere with the fabrics ability to absorb moisture. This oily residue can also make your child's sleepwear less safe. These clothing fibers are treated to meet The Consumer Products Safety Commission's standards for clothing designated as sleepwear for children. The effectiveness of this treatment can be impaired when coated with oily residue left by most liquid softeners. These oil-based softeners can also reduce the effectiveness of sportswear wicking fabrics.
The GiveawayWin a coupon for a FREE 28 oz bottle of Purex Complete Crystals Softener! THREE WINNERS!!!
- Visit Purex Complete Crystals web page and tell me something you learn!
- Follow Joyful Creations at Home on GFC (if you already do just leave a comment letting me know)
- Follow Purex on Facebook ( print the $1.00 off coupon while you are there)
- Post this giveaway on your Facebook Wall (can do this once a day )
- Follow Purex on Twitter
- Tweet this giveaway (can do this once a day)
This giveaway will run until March 13th
*Leave a separate comment for each entry. Please make sure I can find your email address.
These products were provided by Purex for review purposes. The opinions are my own.
Thanks for Entering!