Review: Crayon Wallet from

 
We were given the chance to review this cute little crayon wallet from Always a Little Behind over at Etsy.  (don't you love her play on words and the picture in her title bar?) 

I have been looking for something to keep Baby Grit busy during church.   She does not want to go to the nursery right now and she is too little to go to childrens' church.  So, she is with me through the whole service.   I had high hopes for this little wallet.  And I was not disappointed.  She loves it! It keeps her very busy. Can't you tell?
 I love the adorable fabric.  It came with 8 crayola crayons, the notepad and a little sheet of stickers.  I love the size, too!  It fits right into my purse. We can take it anywhere.
The wallet goes for just $9.95 plus shipping. It would make a cute addition to an Easter Basket, don't you think?

Look at some of the other fun stuff at Always a Little Behind.
$6.00


$6.00

$5.00 

*The item was given to us compliments of Always a Little Behind for review purposes.   All opinions are my own.

No comments: