Saturday Savings

Sorry this is a day late this week.  Seems to be the story of my life lately.

Last week was a great sale at Publix!  Hope you didn't miss it! I've been couponing for a little over a year and this is my best week, yet! 

Spent $38.04 
Saved $117.69!!!!

This trip included 20 cans of Hunt's tomatoes, 20 cans of Green Giant Veggies, 20 cans of Progresso soup and everything else you see!!  Don't worry....I did not clear the shelves:)  They had plenty of everything when I left.  I did so great because Publix had some great store coupons for the canned goods that I was able to stack with Manufacturer coupons and  BOGO's.

Here is my trip the very next day.  The add changes on Wed. and there is a penny item every Wed.  So, I went back the very next day to get it:)

Spent $24.26
Saved $62.46

Not as exciting as the day before, but still great savings!

Check out Southern Savers for easy printable coupon match-ups for all the grocery stores!


No comments: