We are wrapping up our homeschool year this week! WooHoo! I bet there are a lot of you out there that have been finishing up in the last few weeks. So, you know what that means? Yep! Time to start planning for next year. That is why I am so excited to bring you this great review and giveaway for Tera Bare's Girlfriend's Guide 2 Homeschool Planning!
This 40 page guide has everything you need to effectively plan your upcoming school year!
Pages included are:
- Title Pages
- How To's
- School Information (this page has a place for your school verse and a place to write your vision for your school...love that!)
- School Calendar
- Calendar Considerations (Here is where you record all of the events you need to work around in your calendar year. Example: holidays events at church, field trips, when public school is out of school. Very helpful!)
- Daily Schedule
- Course Projections
- Goals For This Year
- Field Trips
- Holidays ( Have lots of great ideas for the holidays but can't ever find them once they roll around? This page helps to organize all those extra holiday projects you want to keep track of.)
- Reading Lists
- Attendance Log
- Weekly Planner
- Ideas for Next Year (she has thought of everything!)
- Each page has beautiful graphics in subtle colors that make it functional as well as pretty!
- The How To page breaks down each planning page step by step. The instructions are simple but thorough. Perfect for a first time homeschoolers or a 4 year veteran (like me) who just could not wrap her head around the myriad of planner pages out there and how to use them. Tera makes it so easy!
- I have it in a PDF file. I can print the pages as many times as I need them.
4 JCAH readers will have a chance to win the downloadable version of Girlfriend's Guide 2 Homeschool Planning!!!
- Visit Girlfriend's Guide to Homeschooling Blog and tell me something you learn about Tera in the comments below.
- Follow Joyful Creations at Home by Google Friend Connect (on the left sidebar) (3 extra entries)
- Add Tera's Designs as one of your favorites on Etsy
- Subscribe to Girlfriend's Guide 2 Homeschooling (2 extra entries)
- Like my Facebook Page
- Follow me on Networked Blogs (on the left sidebar)
- Follow me on Twitter
- Subscribe to Joyful Creations at Home by RSS feed or by email. (on the left sidebar-2 extra entries)
- If you already do any of these things that counts, too! Just leave a comment(s) letting me know.
- Share this giveaway using the buttons at the bottom of this post or the Tweet button at the top of the post. You can do each one once a day. Just leave a separate comment for each entry.
This giveaway will be open until June 5th
*Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
*Please, please, please make sure I can find your email. If I can’t contact you, you can’t win:(
Thanks for entering!