We will be taking a break from our regularly scheduled events to bring...

me some much needed down time. I have been knee deep in wallpaper and paint for the past week and a half. We are redoing my kitchen!
It's almost done and I'm thrilled, but  I am feeling the need to take a break from my computer and spend a little more time on a few projects around the house and to just focus on having some fun with my family.
   So, I'll be taking a break from Mondays Reviews and Giveaways and Freezer Fridays for a few weeks.
I plan on posting some pics of my kitchen when it's done. (taken with a friend's camera) I also have some great product reviews lined up for August and hope to be starting some new things here in the fall.
  So, everybody have a great Fourth of July!
I'll see you in a few weeks...so to speak:)

4 comments:

Emily said...

Have a great break!

Sharon Cz said...

How exciting about your kitchen! I'm looking forward to seeing the pics.

Joyce said...

Thanks, Emily and Sharon.
I am looking forward to my kitchen being done...and my break:)

Go Long! Go Green! said...

Thanks for the sweet comments on my last 4 weeks blog post!! :) I really appreciate the great advice! :) good idea to tell her that is what I did with her when she was a baby!! :)