Free 30 Day Trial Membership to Shop Runner


Have you heard of Shop Runner ? Well, if you haven't this is a great time to check it out.  Right now I get to offer you  a FREE 30 Day Trial Membership through my referral link.

So what is Shop Runner?  It's a service that gives you Free 2 Day Shipping on any order for lots of great online stores. 
Some of my favs...


Birthday Express
Assuming the pizza does not take 2 days:)
 


I signed up for my 30 Day Trial a few months ago when I needed anti-virus protection in a hurry and wanted a freebie deal from Newegg.com.  I got my program and canceled my membership at the end of the 30 days with no problem. You just go to account settings and click "cancel membership".   

Today I got an email offering me a Free 1 Year Membership. So, I jumped on it!   I love to shop online, but I refuse to pay shipping!  I usually spend a lot of time working it out so the shipping is free.  Shop Runner is going to make my life so much simpler this year! 

With Christmas right around the corner this is a great time to take advantage of this offer.

Toys R Us has a great  BOG1 50% off sale going on right now.   I just got some great Melissa and Doug Puzzles for 2 of my grits.

Let me know if you have any questions. 
Feel free to leave them in the comments or email me.
Have a Blessed Day!

*The links to Shop Runner are my referral links.  I have not been compensated in any other way.  All opinions are my own.*  

No comments: