Menu Plan Monday

I had this done Monday morning...promise.  Just didn't have time to get it posted before we took off for the after Christmas Clearance sales. So here it is...a day or so late and a dollar or more short...but here:)
This is not the healthiest meal plan I ever made...


Monday
B:Muffins and bread (in the car on the way to Tiger Town)
L: Macaroni Salad (This ended up being leftover Key Lime pie. I know it's terrible...I let my kids eat pie for lunch.  But, it was so good.)
D: Dinner with Nana and Papa

Tuesday:
B: Biscuits, gravy, and scrambled eggs.
L: Turkey and leftover side dishes (Mr. Steady took a turkey out to cook for Christmas...but it was not defrosted...so we cooked it today.  Don't worry his parents had ham...so we were not meatless for Christmas)
D: Lunch was our dinner...so we had a little snack

Wednesday:
B: Homemade donuts (I bought a clearance donut maker at Wal-mart. Hoping it works good!)
L: Turkey sandwiches
D: Date night (We had to re-schedule our date the other night. I am so full of yummy, but heavy food right now I am thinking we'll just get popcorn at the movie and call it dinner.)

Thursday:
B: Still kid free...maybe we'll just skip breakfast.
L: Leftovers
D: Lentil Soup

Friday

I have a surprise day trip planned, so I will be packing breakfast and lunch.  I have Oatmeal Creme Pies for breakfast.  And for lunch we'll have peanut butter sandwiches, apples, cookies and whatever else I can round up that travels well.
D: Pizza

Saturday
B: On-hand
L: Smokies, veggies and chips
D: Spaghetti

Sunday:
B: Hashbrown Casserole
L: Ham, Black-eyed peas,Collard greens and corn bread (This is the traditional Southern New Year's Day dinner)
D: We'll probably just eat lunch again, or find something to snack on

No comments: