2. Make new chore cards
Personal (sorry...these are the same old....but I have got to get these down:)
1. Send in attendance and progress reports
2. Make Preschool File Folder Games
THIS WEEK'S GOALS...
SPIRITUAL (I am making a new category bc I think I need this be an isolated focus for me every week:)
1. Find a Bible Study to join or start one on my home...or both! (more on this later)
2.Finish Fierce Beauty
3. Continue to pray "The Power of a Praying Wife" over my hubby.
FAMILY / MOTHERING
4.Work on Klutz Craft Kits with grits
5.Clean out their rooms with them
6. Clean out my closet
7. Clean out and reorganize the shed
8. Deep Clean the Family Room
9. Attendance and progress reports!!
10. File Folder games for my poor neglected Baby Grit
This list is really helping me! Even if I don't get it all done, it helps to keep me focused.
What about you? Have you started making weekly goals? I would love to hear about it in the comments!