10 Goals for the Week

Last Weeks Goals...

SPIRITUAL  (I am making a new category bc I think I need this be an isolated focus for me every week:)
1. Find a Bible Study to join or start one on my home...or both!  (more on this later) Should have this nailed down in the next two days.
2.Finish Fierce Beauty  Read a few more chapters...but still not done.

MARRIAGE
3. Continue to pray "The Power of a Praying Wife" over my hubby.

FAMILY / MOTHERING
4.Work on Klutz Craft Kits with grits
5.Clean out their rooms with them They cleaned out the little girls' room while I cleaned out my closet.  I put the idea in their head..so, it sort of counts. I just told them to clean it up right. Put all the toys in the right containers, etc.  They asked if the could organize it for her! Well, of course!

PERSONAL
6. Clean out my closet  It feels so good to have this done! It had gotten so bad I could barely get to my clothes.

HOME MANAGEMENT
7. Clean out and reorganize the shed
8. Deep Clean the Family Room

HOME SCHOOL
9. Attendance and progress reports!!  Yes....got them in by the skin of my teeth! I am such a procrastinator!
10. File Folder games for my poor neglected Baby Grit Yay!  Finally made her a busy bag with some great stuff I will have to share about later!


This Weeks Goals...

SPIRITUAL 
1. Start a Online Ephesians Bible Study
2. Continue and or finish Fierce Beauty

MARRIAGE
3. Continue to pray for him every day.

FAMILY / MOTHERING
4. Set aside a day to craft with them.  They really want this and I need, need, need to follow through.
5. Clean and reorganize in the big grits room.

PERSONAL
6. Try out fake eyelashes. A friend of mine did this herself and they look great. I am never good with things like this. So, we'll see how it goes. 

HOME MANAGEMENT
7.Clean out and reorganize the shed
8. Deep Clean the Family Room


HOME SCHOOL
9. We'll be visiting Tuskegee at the end of the week. Unit Study on Tuskegee Institute, George Washington Carver, Tuskegee Airmen, and others.
10. Make Winter Sensory Box for Baby Grit.


Have A Blessed Week!

1 comment:

Chasity said...

Wahoo!! Sounds like you got a lot accomplished!!! Have a great week!!