10 Goals for the Week

Last Week's goals...
SPIRITUAL / MINISTRY
1. Get my group officially established in the Good Morning Girls Bible Study This is going great. I am so glad I started it.

MARRIAGE
2. Get Hubby's input on goals in this area. Still waiting for an answer...but at least I asked:)

FAMILY / MOTHERING 
3.Set up days to do separate devotionals with each grit.  (Thanks, Chasity for this great idea) We worked out the days, but have not started their devotions yet.
4. Take Baby Grit for pictures

PERSONAL
5. Get enough sleep maybe?
6. Get my hair done

HOME MANAGEMENT
7. Continue reading Money Saving Mom's Budget Book
8. Deep clean the Family Room (my plan is to deep clean one room every month. Hopefully, this will keep the house in shape without having to knock myself out.)
9. Set Up a Full Fledged Budget
10. Take the 3 Month Cash Only Challenge Started this

HOME SCHOOL 
11. Continue to work at keeping on schedule but not getting stressed about it I think I have finally found a way to do this in our house! Yay!
12. Have some fun planning our European Feast on Friday.  (this is a brilliant plan I hope I'll have a chance to share with all of you) This went really well!  Look for a post about it Thursday. .

This week's goals... 
 SPIRITUAL/ MINISTRY
1.  Stay consistent in my GMG Ephesians Bible Study
MARRIAGE
2. Plan Valentine's Day
PERSONAL
3. Paint my toenails. (Seems silly to put this on a goal list, but sometimes I have the hardest time keeping up with the little things.)
HOME-MANAGEMENT
4. Set up Full Fledged Budget
5. Deep clean the Family Room
HOME SCHOOL
6. Catch up on Global Art
7. Start Activity Bag Swap
BLOG
8. Work on House 8810 review and giveaway
9. Link up with Women in the Word Wednesdays

1 comment:

Chasity said...

Way to GO!!! Looks like you did great this poast week!!! Hope you have a blessed week!!