Menu Plan Monday

Breakfasts 
Waffles
Cold Cereal
Yogurt
Eggs and Bacon (Mr. Steady cooks on his off day)
Whole Wheat Biscuits
Grits
Homemade Doughnuts

Lunches 
Corn Chowder (out of a can)
Turkey Sandwiches 
Peanut Butter Sandwiches
Chicken Roll-Ups (these are leftover grilled chicken chopped up, lettuce, cheese, and Ranch dressing. So easy, but so yummy)
Tuna on Crackers (Hooray for the sale on Tuna at Publix the last 2 weeks!)
Pizza Bagels (we make these ourselves with jarred pizza sauce and shredded mozzarella)
European Feast (this is from our MFW. We're going to do all 3 countries at a time with some friends using the same curriculum.)
Dinners
Monday: Grilled Steak and Chicken / Pasta Salad OR Pizza if it rains
Tuesday: Chicken Stir Fry / Fried Rice 
Wednesday: Black-eyed Peas and Cornbread (the grits asked if we could eat these at least once a week...SURE!!!
Thursday: Beans and Franks (Just going to use leftover hot dogs and canned beans in a pot.Simple)
Friday: Lentil Tacos (I am trying a recipe out of Fix It and Forget It, lightly)
Saturday: Spaghetti 
Sunday: Turkey Taco Soup (I'm gonna make this week or bust!)

I saw this format on my friend Brandi's blog.  I liked it and thought I'd try it here.  Hope you all like it!
Have a blessed day!
Joyce

2 comments:

Chasity said...

Great!!! You are so good to post on here....I just post on my fridge, lol.

Joyce said...

Thank you. I am so much more consistent if I know I have to "do it for the blog." I feel like my menu plan is pretty boring most weeks and there are certainly much better ones out there. But, it helps me and maybe every now and then it will help or inspire someone else:)
I really appreciate your comments.
Have a great day!