Menu Plan Monday

Breakfasts

  • Waffles 
  • Grits
  • Whole Wheat Biscuits and Jelly
  • Eggs and Bacon
  • Mom's Best Cereal  (this stuff is on sale at Kroger right now...and its super yummy!  You would never guess it came out of the organic section!
  • Bagels and Butter
  • Peanut Butter Toast
Lunches

  • Ham Roll-Ups/ Pineapple Slices
  • Pizza Bagels/ Salad
  • Peanut Butter Sandwiches/ Carrot Sticks
  • Anytizers/ Homemade Potato Chips (I bought the new Microwave Chip Maker from Pampered Chef and I can't wait to try it.)
  • Chicken Salad on Crackers 
  • Lentil Soup 
Dinners
Monday- Creole Black Beans / Rice 
Tuesday- Lentil Tacos 
Wednesday- Black-eyed peas / Cornbread
Thursday- Leftovers
Friday- Frozen Pizza
Saturday- Spaghetti and Sauce 
Sunday- Turkey Taco Soup

Menu planning is getting easier every week!  
Hope it is for you, too!
Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Chasity said...

I tried to do a more detailed menu plan this week. I also drug everything out of my cabinets and took an inventory, so I can use uo the things I forgot was in there. I also added a new thing, thought y'all may like it. It was a big hit here. Wonton wrappers......You can put them in muffin tins and make them into cups. You can place anything in them...taco, pizza stuff, etc. THey were just over $2 a pack and 8 of them is 160 calories (8 seems like a lot to me...I only eat 4 at a time) There are lots of recipes out there for wonton cups and wonton tacos. Just thought it may be something the grits would like....my kids thought they were fun.
Be blessed,
CHasity

Joyce said...

Those sound like fun! I will check them out. I have been looking to my cupboard as well. It's packed thanks to coupons:)