REVIEW: Alphabet Cards from House 8810

I want you to check out this cute online shop I came across a while back.  House 8810 is a quaint little  shop that sells very cute, very unique things at great prices!  They have a little something for everybody. We were given a set of these beautiful Read to me Alphabet Cards. Each charming picture is printed on 8x10 heavy card stock. They are laminated and wipe clean with a damp cloth. They are a great learning tool and they are beautiful to look at as well. Check out what we did with them...

This is the beginning of our new "Preschool Corner" for Baby Grit!
She went right over and started showing me the pictures.  We had a great time talking about the pictures and the matching letters.

I hung them with twine tied to small command hooks. I decoupaged some fun paper to the front of regular clothes pins I bought at Walmart. Super easy ans super cute!I hung them low so she can reach them.  I want her to be able to interact with the cards the way she wants. Ans she did...


The only problem...she didn't seem to grasp the concept of putting them back. Oh, well.  A lesson for another day:)


House 8810 has a little something for everybody! You can also check out their blog where they are having a tin of giveaways right now!  Be sure to enter...you can't win if you don't!
Have a blessed day!
Joyce

We received a complimentary set of Alphabet Cards for this review. I have not been compensated in any other way.  All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments: