REVIEW: New and Improved Triple Action Purex Liquid Laundry Detergent

As a Purex Insider I have been chosen to review the new Purex Triple Action Liquid Laundry Detergent.   Purex has been working on a new formula that will deliver better on it's promise  to leave clothes bright, white and clean at half the price of the leading brand. You can learn more about the laundry detergent at the Purex website.


This new Purex Triple Action formula has been specifically formulated to work in both traditional and (HE) high efficiency washers.

What did I think?
  I have used my entire bottle and I think it works as good as any of the  the  leading laundry detergents I have tried.  The Mountain Breeze scent was nice and my clothes came out just as they said...clean, bright and white.   Great job Purex!

*Purex provided a free sample of their Triple Action Liquid for this review. I have not been compensated in any other way. All opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments: