Wordless Wednesday: The old saying is true...

Look at that hair! But the smile is so sweet.



You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl.  Or, as it seems, out of the girl's last born daughter.  Looks like Baby Grit has  inherited the Jersey  in me.  We laugh all the time because she uses her hands when she talks. Picture someone saying "Mamamia" while shaking their hands. This morning she came to me and said, "Lucy is bawkin'."  Not barking...bawkin'.  My Yankee accent diminished long ago.  Most people can not even tell I am from the North. I don't know where she is getting it from. Could it be genetic?   lol.

2 comments:

Chasity said...

She is so cute!!! My son has a perfect British accent, haha. And we are so southern.

Joyce said...

Too funny!
and thank you:)