Do you have hope?

  Do you have hope?  I do.  But, I remember when I didn't.  Ephesians 2:12 says "remember that at a time you were separate from Christ...without hope and without God in the world."
I remember when I felt like that. No matter what I did I could not fill the emptiness and hopelessness I felt.  As I am reading  Ephesians this week, I am reminded of those days.

And then I read Ephesians 2:13-14. " But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ.  For He himself is peace..."  

Oh, how far away I was!  And then He brought me near.  Jesus did all the work!   All I had to do was accept His free and perfect gift. Notice I did not say I had to be perfect? I just had to accept the perfect gift of peace and hope from the only one who can truly give it...Jesus.

Deuteronomy 4:29 says...
"But if from there you seek the Lord your God, you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul."

 Seek Him with all your heart and you will find Him and the hope and peace He so freely gives.  What does that mean? How do you do that? It is much simpler then it seems.  Open His word, the Bible, and read.  Pray and ask Him to show you how to seek Him.  Just seek Him and He will show you the way!

If I can pray for you, please let me know.  You can leave me a comment or send an email. 
  Have a blessed day!
Joyce

1 comment:

Chasity said...

Beautifully said!!