Have you ever heard of “clean” eating?

I stumbled across this term last weekend and I like it.  What is clean eating?  I am still learning exactly what it means to eat clean.  What I gather so far is that it is cutting out processed foods, preservatives and additives.  It is eating whole foods prepared from scratch at home.  This is exactly how I have been working toward eating and cooking in my home.  I just didn’t know what it was called.Smile

I also stumbled upon a great blog devoted to clean eating a clean eating recipes.  Tiffany at The Gracious Pantry has got my number.  Her clean recipes look delicious yet simple enough for a beginner.  Most of the ingredients are things that I already have on hand or I buy pretty regularly anyway.  I think I can start to eat really clean without breaking the budget with Tiffany's recipes!

Do you already eat clean? I‘d love to hear about it!

2 comments:

Go Long! Go Green! said...

We do all clean eating ... let me know if you have questions!!

Joyce said...

Awesome! Thank you, Allyson. I am sure I will have plenty:)