Menu Plan Monday (with Clean Eating Recipe links)

Almost this whole Menu Plan is a repeat of last weeks’.  Somehow we end up not sticking to the plan and eating different things.  Either Mr. Steady cooks, or we change it up last minute.  I have had to learn to be flexible to match my hubby’s personality.  He likes to decide if he is going to cook the day of.  That kinda kills the meal plan.  But, it’s okay.  If he is cooking…I am not complaining! I am just learning to have a back up plan ready.  The result is a lot of meal plans that looks the same because  we never actually ate what was on there and I still have the ingredients.
I am excited to start transitioning to eating clean. Don’t know what that is? Read my clean eating post to see what I know about itso far.  The rest we can learn together.Smile
Breakfasts
Lunches
  • Leftovers- since we are transitioning to clean eating I am going to depend heavily  on leftovers for lunches until I get into a good routine. Then I will  clean up our lunch favorites, too.
  • Peanut Butter Sandwiches
  • Annie’s
  • Salad with Chick Peas, Black Beans, and Clean Eating Vinaigrette
Snacks
Dinners
Cooking Ahead
I have started making whatever I can ahead of time. It gives me a great head start on the week, and saves me a ton of time and energy when there is so little to spare because of school.  It usually happens on Sunday afternoons.  Here is what I plan on doing this week…
  • Cook up dried black beans and pinto beans for the freezer.
  • Bake Chicken Breasts for White Chicken Chili
  • Cut up grapefruit
  • Make Peanut Butter Cookies
  • Make Biscuits
  • Make Vinaigrette
  • Make Ranch Dressing

No comments: