I am excited to start transitioning to eating clean. Don’t know what that is? Read my clean eating post to see what I know about itso far. The rest we can learn together.
- Leftovers- since we are transitioning to clean eating I am going to depend heavily on leftovers for lunches until I get into a good routine. Then I will clean up our lunch favorites, too.
- Peanut Butter Sandwiches
- Salad with Chick Peas, Black Beans, and Clean Eating Vinaigrette
- Clean Eating Granola
- Clean Eating PB Cookies
- Pineapple Slices
- Home-made Potato Chips
- Fresh Fruits and Veggies on sale
- Clean Eating Crock Pot Pineapple Chicken
- White Chicken Chili-this is not clean. I am just trying to use up a few things in my pantry.
- Spaghetti and Sauce
- Lentil Tacos
- Clean Eating Whole Roasted Chicken
- Clean Eating Black Bean Soup
- Black Bean Chicken (I am loving the idea of being able to put frozen chicken in the crockpot! So many time I forget to thaw or soak what I intended to cook. This will be a great back up recipe!)
I have started making whatever I can ahead of time. It gives me a great head start on the week, and saves me a ton of time and energy when there is so little to spare because of school. It usually happens on Sunday afternoons. Here is what I plan on doing this week…
- Cook up dried black beans and pinto beans for the freezer.
- Bake Chicken Breasts for White Chicken Chili
- Cut up grapefruit
- Make Peanut Butter Cookies
- Make Biscuits
- Make Vinaigrette
- Make Ranch Dressing